Tuesday 13 April 2021

NIVEDITA VEDURLA PROGRESSES IN WRITING CAREER WITH HIGH HOPES

 

NIVEDITA VEDURLA PROGRESSES IN WRITING CAREER WITH HIGH HOPES

                                     Ms. NIVEDITA VEDURLA 


   

 BRIEF PROFILE OF THE AUTHOR:

Nivedita Vedurla started her career as a technical support, moved to software testing and then became a Business Operations Manager at Fabcoders, Goa. She now follows her passion of writing, along with her job as Software Quality Analyst. Her first book ‘Two Angels’ received tremendous love and appreciation from all her readers. Her stories reflect her strong belief in love, faith and the power of mind. 

Her Short Stories are: My father’s Lessons, The bestsellers wife, Always with you. Her Novels are: All for love, The Seeker, My Difficult Love, Long lost friend love, A hiccup in love, The one I love, Rhythm in love, Two angels.

Social Media Links:

    Facebook: /NVedurla/

    Instagram: vedurlanivedita

    Twitter: nisha1133

    Website: vedurlanivedita.com

    Email id: nivedita1133@gmail.com

    Author profile on Amazon: https://amzn.to/2q3TMlK

--------------------------------------------------------------

Q Are you a professional writer? How many of your books have been published so far?

Yes, I am a professional writer. There is nothing more joyful to me than writing. When I am engaged in writing, it lifts up my spirits and makes me feel at peace. It has been precisely for this reason that it was easy for me to complete eight novels and three short stories in the last four years.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q What is your specific field of writing?

I enjoy writing in the field of romance.  However, I would love to experiment with thriller too and therefore the next story I am planning to write would be thrillers.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q Are there any specific reasons for choosing this particular field?

I have been reading a lot of romantic stories and I feel fascinated the charm love has on my mind and I tend to be glued to the stories. Therefore, my inclination to write in this field comes to me naturally.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Q What has been the general assessment of the reviewers and readers for your books?

I have received some good reviews as well as some bad reviews. Good reviews make me smile and bad reviews make me rethink on the line of approach taken in the book and to plan for a fresh look for future. In my opinion, as an author, both good and bad reviews are necessary and important for the overall growth of my career in writing.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

Q Which particular book of yours do you consider as the best so far, and why?  

All the stories written by me are related to my own life in some way or the other. Therefore the women in these stories are shadows of my own self and all of them tend to live the expectations of their dreams. In view of this, I am unable to pick up any particular book and say that this is my best. In my opinion, my readers are in a better position to decide and say about it.  

----------------------------------------------------------------

Q Did you receive appreciation/recognition & adequate sales for your books in the world?

I am happy to say that the sales of my books have been good so far. This status inspires me to write more.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Q Who is your role model?

In my opinion, every person in the society is unique and a writer draws inspiration from real life experiences. However, for writing I consider that Agatha Christie is my role model.  

-----------------------------------------------------------

Q Do you promote and recommend writing of books jointly? In your opinion what are the areas of benefits and problems in such joint ventures?

For my book, “MY DIFFICULT LOVE” I have worked in joint collaboration and it was an experience of fun and learning. In this case, we had a large number of different ideas about the book, which I think couldn’t have been possible with a single mindset. Writing this story was a kind of brainstorming session for me. Therefore, I would love to do more such projects. I highly recommend joint ventures. However, in my opinion, such collaborations should be with like-minded persons to obtain good results.

-----------------------------------------------------------  

Q When & how do you get the ideas & do you immediately note them down in a diary or elsewhere?

Most of the ideas come randomly, without being specific to any time of the day or night. If the idea is too strong and comes continuously in form of scenes and emotions of the characters, I write it down in my “ideas list” to work on it later on.

---------------------------------------------------------------

Q On an average, how many months do you take to complete one book, in all respects?

It depends on the genre and the complexity of the story. According to my experience, on an average it takes about 4 to 5 months to write and edit a story book.

--------------------------------------------------------------

Q Besides the quality of writing, in your opinion, what are the other factors for the success of a book?

Ideally all the genres of the book have readers to generate sales of the book. However, the success of a book depends on the uniqueness of the concept, its cover design, finding the right target for the book and its marketing.

---------------------------------------------------------

Q Which aspects motivate you to write books? Earning money/publicity/helping readers/self-satisfaction/others?

In my case, I have observed that my own satisfaction as well as that of the readers, motivates me to write more effectively.

---------------------------------------------------------

Q If you were not a writer, in what other way, you would have expressed your creativity?

If not writing, my creativity would have been in dancing. I had learned classical dance and practised it till the age of twenty. Therefore, if not writing, I would have loved to explore the field of dance.

--------------------------------------------------------

Q What is your advice to the budding authors?

If writing is our passion, we must remember that it requires tons of confidence and patience on our part. We should never give up on your dreams. We should write and continue to write and success is bound to come.

             ------------vijaiksharma                        

 

1 comment:

vijaiksharma said...

As the interviewer, I appreciate the candid responses given to the questions posed during the interview, which the readers will find interesting. Best wishes for future.